Edra strives to maximise shareholders’ value by further strengthening our strategic and competitive position as one of South East Asia’s leading energy producers.
We will explore new mixes of fuels together with potential related infrastructure such as gasification or regasification plants.
We have designed achievable and prudent business strategies to help realize our target growth plan with sustained, supported growth:
- Continuously improve existing asset operations and capabilities to enhance profitability
- Grow in our chosen markets by capitalizing on our strengths and competencies
- Selectively pursue either extension of existing PPAs and/or repowering opportunities at existing sites
- Continue to develop our portfolio across diversified fuel technologies and geographies
- New mix of fuels
- Utilise our existing capabilities of our different expertise of fuels together with the competence from our shareholders to explore alternative fuels such as wind, solar, nuclear building on our expertise in gas and coal
- Explore expansion into related infrastructure such as gasification and regasification
- Consider opportunities in multi-utility platforms to include transmission, distribution and generation